Well it didn’t take long to get requests to review my chastity cage. As a result I’ve gone and done two whole posts in two days! I’ve put the full review after the break, so free to skip this post if this isn’t what you’re into.
This, sadly, is not what I look like. I’ve blatantly stolen this picture from the wonderful http://chastitytina.tumblr.com/
My thoughts on the Holy Trainer are mixed right now.
Good points about the Holy Trainer v2:
- Comfortable. I’ve never worn a chastity device before, but after less than a week of wearing it I already often forget I’m wearing it (until I start to get hard). There’ some occasional pinching, but this is probably going to be the case with any device that goes around both your cock and balls.
- Discreet. It’s undetectable underneath jeans, wool dress slacks, and sweat pants. It’s obviously more visible underneath my workout tights, but I wear often wear shorts over my tights anyway.
- Pink. It looks like something a chaste sissy should be wearing.
- Locking mechanism: No external padlock, very simple and always works.
- Easy to keep clean.
Bad points about the Holy Trainer v2:
- I am hornier than I think I have ever been in my entire life right now, and there’s nothing I can do about it because my cock is locked away and useless to me. Cue much pouting.
Some details on the specific model I have:
- Purchased from keptforher.com. I’m in the US, so this made sense for me. Price was in USD rather than EUR, and they offer free shipping when you purchase a complete “package” (sorry).
- Color is pink. I’m frankly not sure about taking pictures for the internet. A couple of the pictures linked below are to pink ones. I was torn between this and white, but my wife felt strongly the pink one would have a stronger psychological effect. She was right, as always.
- I measured myself according to the instructions on the keptforher website, and came out right on the line between a 40mm ring and a 45mm one. I went with the 40, since I have read other reviews that say the fit is a little large, and I figured a little too tight was better than a little too loose. I’m getting used to it, and think this is the way to go in the long run. I’d say get your size, but go down if you’re close to the line.
- I got the standard tube. With my length, I would have fit fine in the short tube most of the time. The extra length means that when you start to get hard, you expand further into the tube, rather than growing larger at the base of the cock, which a) means the cage isn’t stifling as much of your erection, and b) the ring will start pulling on your balls, causing pinching and chafing. Those unsightly pictures you see on the internet of aroused chaste boys with a large lump at the base of their chastity are from not having enough of their cocks stifled by their device.
- I’ve found a other few pictures of Holy Trainers on Tumblr:
Always happy to answer questions.