My wife is enjoying new ways of helping me express my feminine side. This is hardly the ‘forced feminization’ of internet fantasy–I’d like to be fully sissified, but my wife isn’t really into that, and it’s a fine line you have to follow when you’re married (and particularly when you’re accustomed to being obedient to your wife).
All that aside, there’s a sissy Christmas list to go along with my real Christmas list. I’ve shared both with my wife, and we’ll see what ideas she likes!
I’m not going to reproduce the entire thing here, but here are some highlights:
- A new apron, preferably from https://www.flirtyaprons.com/
- Around-the-house tights in cute colors from White Plum and/or Black Milk
- Workout clothes from UnderArmour, Nike, or maybe even Athleta
- Cute (i.e. bright but tasteful) workout shoes from Nike
- Better hair-removal tools
- More colors of nail polish! I’m getting addicted, even if my wife doesn’t like my choice of colors
- Closer-fitting mens jeans and khakis
- Shapewear to wear under these closer-fitting pants to help my shape
And lastly, every sissy’s favorite present:
- Panties! We’ve found that fun and lacy just don’t work well with a chastity cage, but that a pair with more coverage a heavier fabric will keep a cage tucked nicely away and eliminate almost all the bulge, which helps when wearing tights.